eSquared Customer Portal - Password Reset
Logging into the eSquared Customer Portal:
To log in to the eSquared Customer Portal, please start by visiting http://www.e2cc.com and click Login at the top right.
If your login attempt was not successful:
- Click the “Forgot Password?” link
- A window will pop up and will request your username. Enter your work email address.
- Click Next
- If you receive an error at the top of the screen saying “The user account has been locked out”, please skip to the Locked Account Section below
- A temporary password will be emailed to this email address
- Please try logging back into the website with your work email address and this temporary password.
- Once you are logged in, click My Account at the top right
- Please enter this temporary password into the Password field.
- Type a new password into the New Password and Confirm New Password fields.
- NOTE: Passwords must be at least 7 characters long and include one non-alphanumeric character.
- Click Update My Account
- Your eSquared Customer Portal Password has now been changed.
If you receive a message saying “The user account has been locked out” while trying to change your password, please contact eSquared Communications and we will assist with unlocking your account.
Contact eSquared Communications