Who are We?
For more than 18 years, eSquared has improved how healthcare, transportation, construction, and service businesses communicate. From wireless and mobile management to mobility telematics and GPS fleet services, we help your team communicate with customers, vendors, and each other.
Work with eSquared for a partner in telecom management that will provide you with ongoing customized support, cutting-edge solutions, and competitive pricing.
When you call us, you’ll speak directly to an eSquared representative. Our award-winning customer care team is dedicated to supporting your success.
Where are we located?
Address: 4645 S Ash Ave STE I-06, Tempe, AZ 85282
Connectivity – How to tell what data connection you are using
How to place a SOTI device in Admin mode
How to physically unlock the Admin Mode option for tablets enrolled in SOTI
- On the main MobiControl/SOTI screen, press and hold the back arrow key. You will see the two prompts shown below:
- Select "Administrator" and enter in admin passcode. Please note: Support will only provide code to authorized contacts.
- To lock device back down, open the screen to the MobiControl application
- Press and hold the back-arrow key.
- Select the Prompt “User Mode”
How to Set up eSquared Jasper APN
- Put the device into Admin Mode (see Admin Mode guide)
- From any Home screen
- Tap the Menu key
- Tap Settings.
- If using the List view, tap Menu -> Tab view.
- Tap the Networks tab.
- Tap More.
- Tap Mobile networks.
- Tap Access Point Names.
- Tap the Menu key, and then tap New APN.
- Verify and update the following settings for the Data APN:
- Name: Jasper Data
- APN: esquaredinternet.com.attz
- Tap Save.
- Tap the desired APN profile you want to use. The bullet point fills with green next to the APN profile.